PHONE-BASED TECH SUPPORT STAFF (1ST AND 2ND SHIFT)
We are looking for dedicated and reliable candidates who have excellent spoken and written communication skills, keen decision-making abilities, an acute attention to detail, and an interest in the technical details of the web hosting industry. This position provides an opportunity for growth within our Technical Support team. We have openings on both our First (6:00AM - 2:30PM PST) and Second shift (2:00PM - 10:30PM PST). As it is a telecommuting position, you must be able to work from home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly resolve customer's web hosting-related technical and technical issues in a friendly, professional, and customer-oriented manner.
- Administration, monitoring, and maintenance of Windows and Linux servers..
- Provide world-class technical support over the phone.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Previous web-hosting related experience IS required.
- Must be reliable and punctual; our business depends on a consistent and punctual work ethic.
- Able to provide extraordinary customer-service through the effective use of communication, problem solving, and multitasking.
- A demonstrated knowledge of Linux, SSH, and cPanel/WHM, DNS, MySQL.
- Working knowledge of core Windows components, not limited to, but including IIS7, BIND, & MSSQL.
- Must work well in a fast-paced, team-based, and goal-oriented environment.
- Must be willing to learn and take direction
- Mastery of the English language, both written and verbal, is required.
- Must have stable PC, and solid internet connection. Backup internet connection is recommended.
Apply for a Position
For immediate consideration please forward all of the following:
- Job title for which your applying (MUST BE INCLUDED as "Subject" of your e-mail when applying)
- Your resume with cover letter (either included in the body of the e-mail or attached as a Microsoft Word document)
- Past salary history and/or current requirements
Please send your e-mail to email@example.com
Should your skills and experience meet the requirements of one of our job opportunities, we will contact you directly. No phone calls please.
All applicants will be considered on a confidential basis. Arvixe is an equal opportunity employer.