We are looking for a motivated web developer to work closely and under direct supervision with a lead programmer/project manager. Most work will require altering current code written in PHP, with some code written within the Code Igniter Framework. This is a full time job while part time applicants will be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement new features as outlined by Management and Lead Developer.
- Efficiently coordinate and contribute to development projects in a remote environment.
- The ideal candidate will continually be looking to improve skillset and keep up with technologies and languages.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must maintain a productive and positive professional relationship with the lead programmer/project manager.
- Must have strong communication skills and be very responsive to e-mails and phone calls. Must write clear and concise e-mails.
- Must be responsible and reliable.
- Bash Scripting Knowledge.
- Powershell (Windows) Scripting Knowledge.
- Perl Scripting Knowledge.
- Experience with networking technologies and concepts.
- Experience with a wide range of APIs.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Experience developing HTML and CSS for email.
- Ability to convert raw Photoshop files into web pages.
Apply for a Position
For immediate consideration please forward all of the following:
- Job title for which your applying (MUST BE INCLUDED as "Subject" of your e-mail when applying)
- Your resume with cover letter (either included in the body of the e-mail or attached as a Microsoft Word document)
- Past salary history and/or current requirements
Please send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should your skills and experience meet the requirements of one of our job opportunities, we will contact you directly. No phone calls please.
All applicants will be considered on a confidential basis. Arvixe is an equal opportunity employer.