We are looking for a motivated web developer to work closely and under direct supervision with a lead programmer/project manager. Most work will require altering current code written in PHP, with some code written within the Code Igniter Framework. This is a full time job while part time applicants will be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement new features as outlined by Management and Lead Developer.
- Efficiently coordinate and contribute to development projects in a remote environment.
- The ideal candidate will continually be looking to improve skillset and keep up with technologies and languages.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Must maintain a productive and positive professional relationship with the lead programmer/project manager.
- Must have strong communication skills and be very responsive to e-mails and phone calls. Must write clear and concise e-mails.
- Must be responsible and reliable.
- Bash Scripting Knowledge.
- Powershell (Windows) Scripting Knowledge.
- Perl Scripting Knowledge.
- Experience with networking technologies and concepts.
- Experience with a wide range of APIs.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Experience developing HTML and CSS for email.
- Ability to convert raw Photoshop files into web pages.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
Should your skills and experience meet the requirements of one of our job opportunities, we will contact you directly. No phone calls please.
All applicants will be considered on a confidential basis. Arvixe is an equal opportunity employer.