ESCALATED SUPPORT STAFF (LEVEL III) (ALL SHIFTS)
We are searching for dedicated and reliable candidates who have excellent spoken and written communication skills, keen decision-making abilities, an acute attention to detail, and an interest in the technical details of the web hosting industry. This position provides an opportunity for growth within a quickly expanding company in the Internet Services Industry. We have openings on a mixed shift schedule. As it is a telecommuting position, you must be able to work from home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly resolve advanced/escalated web hosting-related technical and technical issues in a friendly, professional, and customer-oriented manner.
- High Level administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of Windows and Linux servers.
- Provide World-Class customer support and troubleshooting of escalated customer issues via email.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, remote environment.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Previous web-hosting related experience IS required.
- Must be reliable and punctual; our business depends on a consistent and punctual work ethic.
- Able to provide extraordinary customer-service through the effective use of communication, problem solving, and multitasking.
- A demonstrated knowledge of Linux (SSH, cPanel/WHM, DNS, MySQL) and Windows Systems (IIS7, BIND, & MSSQL).
- Working knowledge of core Windows components, not limited to, but including IIS7, BIND, & MSSQL
- Must be willing to learn and take direction.
- Mastery of the English language, both written and verbal, is required.
- Must work well in a fast-paced, team-based, and goal-oriented environment.
- Must have stable PC, and solid internet connection. Backup internet connection is recommended.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
Should your skills and experience meet the requirements of one of our job opportunities, we will contact you directly. No phone calls please.
All applicants will be considered on a confidential basis. Arvixe is an equal opportunity employer.