SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
We are searching for dedicated and reliable candidates who have excellent spoken and written communication skills, keen decision-making abilities, and an acute attention to detail. Candidates must have knowledge of major Social Media Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc....) and have experience in developing writing articles. As this is a telecommuting position, you must be able to work from home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and provide interaction on Social Networks
- Contact customers and resolve issues using a variety of social media tools
- Efficiently coordinate and contribute to social media projects in a remote environment
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Basic Computer skills (creating and managing documents and excel sheets using web-based tools)
- Must maintain a responsive and positive professional relationship with the Social Media Manager
- Must have email etiquette
- Must be responsible and reliable
- Interest in the web hosting industry is a plus
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
Should your skills and experience meet the requirements of one of our job opportunities, we will contact you directly. No phone calls please.
All applicants will be considered on a confidential basis. Arvixe is an equal opportunity employer.