BlueDragon ColdFusion Articles
Open BlueDragon is the worlds most versatile and powerful open source GPL J2EE CFML runtime engine, supporting all the popular ColdFusion frameworks. Open BlueDragon is the open source version of the popular BlueDragon CFML engine. BlueDragon was the first ever CFML alternative engine and with over 10 years of production banked you can be assured it is ready for deployment.
New to Windows Extensions, Modules, and Libraries? Learn more about BlueDragon ColdFusion, then sign up for a web hosting account from Arvixe and get going in minutes. BlueDragon ColdFusion not for you? We have many more Windows Extensions, Modules, and Libraries solutions: Windows Extensions, Modules, and Libraries hosting
Here are some reasons why BlueDragon ColdFusion Web Hosting is for you -
In addition to the standard features you expect to see from CFML, Open BlueDragon offers you:
- Rich Plugin Support: SpreadSheet Plugin
- Amazon SQS: Need to utilise Amazon's SQS?
- Nirvanix Cloud Files: Use the full Nirvanix API for moving files to the cloud
- Amazon SimpleDB: Need to utilise Amazon's SimpleDB? Then simply use CFQUERY!
- Amazon S3: Push files up and down to Amazon's popular S3 service with extreme ease
- Memcache: Utilise this popular high performance caching layer deep within your CFML code
- render(): Render full blocks of CFML code on-the-fly; think Evaluate(.) but for tags
- CFCACHECONTENT / CacheXXX(): Full caching layer to let you really control what gets cached
- CFMULTICAST: Lets you send and receive multicast packets
- CFXMLRPC: Quickly consume remote XML-RPC services
- CFSMTP: Build applications that respond to email coming in on Port25 immediately. No polling
- CFIMAP: Access IMAP servers from your CFML application
- Google App Engine: the first, and only, CFML engine for the Google App Engine
- ... plus many more tag enchancements and functions to make life just a little easier