The core Geeklog distribution can easily be extended by the many community developed plugins to radically alter its functionality. Available plugins include forums, image galleries, and many more. New to CMS?
Learn more about Geeklog
, then sign up for a web hosting account from Arvixe and get going in minutes.
Geeklog not for you? We have many more CMS solutions: CMS hosting
Here are some reasons why Geeklog Web Hosting is for you -
Geeklog is a Open Source / Free Software project. The features are endless and include:
* Create, Schedule, Post and Edit articles in multiple topics
* Save story drafts until they are ready for publishing.
* Control over formatting used in articles (HTML whitelists)
* Control over acceptable content (filtering of offensive language)
* Embed images or other content in articles
* Multiple Authors can post
* Submissions from users
* Support for comments, trackbacks and pingbacks
* Export and import in all common syndication formats (RSS/RDF/Atom etc)
* Spam detection and rejection
* Robust calendar feature with support for personalized calendars.
* Support for OpenID and other remote authentication methods.
* Extendible via numerous Open Source plugins.
* Plus MUCH more.