Habari is different. While there are a number of technical reasons that highlight the differences and advantages Habari has over other blogging packages, a major component of what makes Habari different is its community participation model. Users who demonstrate a level of quality contributions to the project are granted more privileges within the project New to Blog?
Learn more about Habari
, then sign up for a web hosting account from Arvixe and get going in minutes.
Habari not for you? We have many more Blog solutions: Blog hosting
Here are some reasons why Habari Web Hosting is for you -
- Modular, object-oriented core for easy extensibility
- Supports multiple database backends
- Uses prepared statements throughout to protect against SQL injection attacks
- Media silos to directly access various ways of media storage, like Flickr, Viddler, or the server's filesystem
- Atom Publishing Protocol support
- Multiple users (authors) supported
- Multiple sites on one installation supported
- Support for static content ("pages")
- Plugin support
- Tag support
- Importers for Serendipity and WordPress