Dear john bailey
Thank you once again for choosing Arvixe as your web solutions provider. The following hosting account has been setup:
tiler (case sensitive)
Please change your password as soon as possible. You may do this from control panel (login instructions below) under the "Change Password" section.
In this e-mail, you will find information on how to setup your domain name, web publishing/FTP software and your e-mail client. For further information and clarification please contact us with your domain name and username. We are here for you 24/7/365 at firstname.lastname@example.org
through email, 1-888-927-8493
through the phone and through live chat at our website http://www.arvixe.com
Website Transfer Assistance
If you need assistance in transferring your website over:
Please first read http://www.arvixe.com/ftp.php
and send the necessary information to email@example.com
Domain DNS Information
If you did not purchase your domain name from us,
please login to your registrar (the company that registered your domain name for you) and use the following information to alter the DNS settings on your domain name: (Note: Many providers do not require the IP address information)
If you are not familiar with how to change these settings at your registrar
Domain Name Server 1:
Domain Name Server 2:
Domain Name Server 1 IP:
Domain Name Server 2 IP:
or if you encounter problems with these settings at your registrar, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
with your registrar's web address (login page) along with your username and password at that registrar and we will make all the proper changes to your domain name for you.
Your domain may take as long as 24-48 hours to become active after the DNS settings have been altered. During this time, you may use the alternate addresses provided below to access our services.
Control Panel Information
To connect to your hosting control panel for this account, please click on the address below and input the username and password you chose signing up when prompted:
FTP Publishing Information
To connect to our server using a web publishing software or a FTP client, please use the following settings:
(the password entered when you purchased your account)
Please upload your website files into the 'public_html' directory.
If you encounter problems connecting to our server with your web publishing or FTP software please contact us at email@example.com
with your specific problem along with your username and domain name.
E-mail Account Information
To setup your e-mail client, please first make sure that you have logged into the control panel (above) and have setup an e-mail account under the link "Email Accounts".
Then, please enter the following information into your mail program to gain access to your e-mail account.
Can't access the outgoing mail server?
Incoming Mail Server
(POP or IMAP):
Outgoing Mail Server
Extra Information (Advanced):
(this must have been setup in the control panel already)
(the password entered when you setup your e-mail account)
To use SSL, please use the following ports - POP: 995, IMAP: 993, SMTP: 465
Some ISPs block the outgoing mail server port (25). Please change this port number to 26. If you continue to have problems, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing Your Email On The Web
This feature is useful for those who wish to check their e-mail account on-the-go. No configuration is necessary! To connect to your webmail for any account, please first make sure that you have logged into the control panel (above) and have setup an e-mail account under the link "Email Accounts".
Then, click on the address below and input the username and password you setup through the control panel:
Accessing Your Website
Click on the following addresses to view your website.
Shared IP Information (Advanced)
If you are going to be using your own nameservers and you have not purchased a dedicated IP for this account
, Use the following IP address to setup your A record.
Server's Shared IP :
If you have a BusinessClass account and would like any of your free addons enabled (such as your free IP or shared Tomcat), please contact support -- we recommend only enabling addons if you are certain you will need it otherwise it may affect your service in an unexpected way. Otherwise, if you have purchased addons, please allow 24-48 hours for setup depending on the addon. For urgent requests, please do not hesitate to contact support.
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your query. You can track your past queries and our resolutions by logging in at http://support.arvixe.com. If you are not sure what your password is, either register here or request a new password here.
- Contact our representatives 24/7/365 using the Live Chat feature on our website. Go to http://www.arvixe.com and click on the phone image at the top of the page.
- Contact our representatives 24/7/365 by calling our toll free number at 1-888-927-8493
- Ask our community for help at the community forum - http://forum.arvixe.com.
- Find an answer to your question through our ever expanding knowledgebase and our blog - http://blog.arvixe.com.
- Follow us on Twitter! -- http://twitter.com/Arvixe
- Find us on Facebook! -- http://facebook.arvixe.com
- Join us on Google+! -- https://plus.google.com/+arvixe
- Comment on our Blog! -- http://blog.arvixe.com
- Comment on our Forum! -- http://forum.arvixe.com/smf/
Get 10% Off By Linking to Arvixe or 70 Dollars Cash Back By Referring a Friend
Get 10% off
your next bill by placing a text link to Arvixe at the bottom of your website. To set this up, go to http://billing.arvixe.com
and click on the "10% Off" link. If you need assistance with placing this link on your site, simply reply to this email.
Get 70 dollars cash back
by referring a friend. Go to http://affiliates.arvixe.com
to become an Arvixe affiliate. Then, any sales that uses your unique link to sign up gets you 70 dollars cash!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ~ PLEASE READ
- Please keep your billing information, especially your e-mail address, current by updating it at http://billing.arvixe.com. Do note that your billing username and password may be different from your hosting username and password. If you encounter problems, please contact us.
- Once your site has been set up, US customers can visit your billing panel to receive a free Bing Adwords credit to jumpstart their website as a thank you for choosing Arvixe.
- In case of outages, please contact us through any of the methods outlined on our contact page. Include your IP address (from http://www.whatsmyip.us) and your server (displayed at the top of this email). Over 90% of outage reports are due to the fact that a user has been blocked by the server for too many failed login attempts.
- At anytime, you can check the status of your accounts at http://billing.arvixe.com. In case of suspension, we will change the status of your account in the billing panel and notify you of the reason of suspension (billing, resource abuse, etc.) at your email address on file.
- If you've chosen to auto-renew, we will attempt to charge your card on file the full amount up to 60 days (long term contracts) prior to renewal. If you have not chosen to auto-renew, you will receive a grace period of 7 days to make your payment before your hosting account is suspended. You'll receive several emails prior to your expiration in regards to required payments. If you are paying by check, please mail your check in as soon as you receive our e-mail.
- If you do have auto-renew turned on, please make sure that a proper, working credit card is on file. We recommend at least two credit cards to be placed on file in case one expires or comes back declined.
Thank you for choosing Arvixe,