TECHNICAL SUPPORT SHIFT SUPERVISOR (LEVEL III)
We are searching for dedicated and reliable candidates who have excellent spoken and written communication skills, keen decision-making abilities, an acute attention to detail, and managerial experience. This position provides an opportunity for growth within a quickly expanding company in the Internet Services Industry. As this is a telecommuting position, you must be able to work from home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be comfortable providing excellent technical support over the phone, chats, and emails.
- Thoroughly resolve high level web hosting-related technical issues in a friendly, professional, and customer-oriented manner.
- Administration, monitoring, and maintenance of Windows and Linux servers.
- Work in a fast-paced, remote environment.
- Shift-wide Coordination and Management of Technical Support Staff.
- Act as a high-level resource for Technical Support staff members.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Previous web-hosting related experience IS required.
- Must be reliable and punctual; our business depends on a consistent and punctual work ethic.
- Able to provide extraordinary customer-service through the effective use of communication, problem solving, and multitasking.
- A demonstrated knowledge of Linux (SSH, cPanel/WHM, DNS, MySQL) and Windows Systems (IIS7, BIND, & MSSQL).
- Must work well in a fast-paced, team-based, and goal-oriented environment.
- Managerial experience is preferred.
- Mastery of the English language, both written and verbal, is required.
- Must have stable PC, and solid internet connection. Backup internet connection is recommended.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
Should your skills and experience meet the requirements of one of our job opportunities, we will contact you directly. No phone calls please.
All applicants will be considered on a confidential basis. Arvixe is an equal opportunity employer.