How to Update PHP Version - WSP
If your website or application needs a specific version of PHP to work, you can modify your IIS(Internet Information Services) settings to the specific PHP version. This article will cover how to change the PHP version on a VPSClass ASP or Dedicated Server running WebsitePanel.
To change your PHP version:
- Login to your server via Remote Desktop Connection(RDP).
- Click the Start menu.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon located on the upper right corner.
- Type IIS in the field provided and click Enter.
- Expand the localhost.
- Expand sites.
- Click on the website to modify.
- Click on Handler Mappings under the IIS section.
- Right click on PHP via FAstCGI (*.php) and click Edit.
- Update the Executable field to the desired PHP version: C:\Php5.3\php-cgi.exe (PHP 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, and 5.5 are currently available)
- Click OK.