Webmail - Plesk
Configuring SmarterMail for Webmail Access - Plesk Control Panel
Arvixe customers using Windows Shared packages should have SmarterMail access by default. If for any reason this is not the case, you may activate it in your Control Panel:
- Log into your Plesk Control Panel.
- Click Mail in the sidebar.
- Under the Mail tab, select Mail Settings.
- Select the checkbox for the non functioning mail service(s) and click Activate/Deactivate Services.
- Click OK in the dialog box to accept the change.
With SmarterMail enabled, you have multiple methods to access and manage your account as webmail:
Login to Webmail via your Domain Name
If your domain is presently pointed to your server, you may access your webmail with the following URLs:
Example: If your domain is rutherford-b-hayes-is-the-best.org you should enter webmail.rutherford-b-hayes-is-the-best.org or rutherford-b-hayes-is-the-best.org:9998.
If your domain has not propagated yet, you can access Smartermail with your Server Information.
Login to Webmail via your Server Information
If your domain is not pointed to your server or is still propagating, the Server's name or IP address can be used:
Note: Your server name and IP address are included in your Welcome Email.
Login to Webmail via Plesk Control Panel
You can also be redirected to your webmail from inside Plesk:
- Click Mail in the sidebar menu.
- Click on the Web Mail icon to the far right of the email address you want to access
Note: More information on managing webmail services is available from Parallel's own online guide.