How to Submit a DMCA Complaint
Reporting copyright infringement?
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. The United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) specifies very detailed procedures that must be followed concerning allegations of copyright infringement.
In order for us to address any DMCA complaint, you MUST follow the procedure detailed at:
The DMCA complaint must contain the following:
- The name, address, phone number, email address (if available) and physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s);
- Identification of the infringing material you are asking us to remove or disable, and the Internet location of the infringing material;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the complaint is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your signature
Please email the signed notification to the following email address:
- Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, you may mail the signed notification to the following address:
- Arvixe, ATTN: DMCA Compliance
2500 Ridgepoint Drive
Austin TX 78754