How to Unlock your Domain
Within your customer area, you can easily unlock or lock your domain registration:
1. Login to the Arvixe Customer Area: https://customers.
2. Click on "My Domains" on the lefthand side under Quicklinks.
3. Click on the wrench icon to the far right of the domain you'd like to manage.
4. Click on "Change the registrar lock status for your domain" under What would you like to do today? near the bottom of the domain details page.
5. On the Registrar Lock page, click the button to enable or disable registrar lock accordingly.
Generally, you should keep your domain in a "locked" status to prevent unauthorized transfers. Prior to transferring your domain to a new registrar, you'll want to make sure the domain is "unlocked" so the gaining and losing registrars will be able to successfully move your domain.