Incoming and Outgoing Servers for Email Clients
If you’re having trouble connecting to your email account, or you’re setting it up in your mail client for the first time, there’s an area in cPanel and Plesk that lists exactly what mail settings you should use for the account! Here’s how to find it:
- Log in to your cPanel for the email account in question (domain.com/cpanel or domain.com:2083).
- In the Mail section, click Email Accounts.
- Next to the email account you’re configuring, click the link labeled Set Up Mail Client.
You will see an area that lists both the recommended SSL and Non-SSL settings to use for your email clients.
- Log in to your Control Panel (domain.com:8443).
- Click on Mail.
- Locate the email you want to configure and click the blue icon with the letter i.
You will see a dialog box containing a link to email configuration for 3rd party email clients as well as your manual settings.
Enter the appropriate set of info into the mail client of choice, and you’re all set! If you’re not able to connect using those settings listed in cPanel or Plesk, you can start a live chat session with us or create a ticket, and we’ll be happy to assist.